JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- Over the last twelve months, JD.com posted an average operating loss margin of -2.5%.
- Over the last 12 months, JD.com had an average Net loss of -4.2%.
- JD.com is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.68.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for JD stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -19.6%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -28.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.