JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- JD.com reported an average operating margin of -2.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- JD.com posted an average Net loss of -4.2% in the last twelve months.
- JD.com is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.68.
- PE ratio is meaningless for JD stock as the company has losses.
- JD.com has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -19.6%.
- A negative ROE of -28.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.