JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- JD.com registered a negative operating margin of -2.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- JD.com posted an average Net loss of -4.2% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.68, JD.com is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for JD stock as the company has losses.
- JD.com has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -19.6%.
- JD.com has a negative return on equity of -28.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.