JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- JD.com reported an average operating margin of -2.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- JD.com posted an average Net loss of -4.2% in the last twelve months.
- JD.com has a debt/equity ratio of 0.68, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for JD stock.
- JD.com has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -19.6%.
- JD.com has a negative return on equity of -28.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.