JD.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:JD)
JD.com Analysis Video
View JD.com stock analysis video. This is our JD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JD stock.
JD.Com Inc(ADR) Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our JD.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This JD.com stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell JD stock?
- JD.com registered a negative operating margin of -0.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, JD.com had an average Net loss of -1.5%.
- JD.com is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.84.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for JD stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -6.1%, which is a red flag.
- JD.com has a negative return on equity of -11.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.