Juniper Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:JNPR)
Juniper Networks Analysis Video
View Juniper Networks stock analysis video. This is our JNPR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JNPR stock.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Juniper Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Juniper Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JNPR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.9% for Juniper Networks.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12.2% (average) for Juniper Networks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.2.
- Juniper Networks's return on invested capital of 13.5% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Juniper Networks at 13%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.5%.