Juniper Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:JNPR)
Juniper Networks Analysis Video
View Juniper Networks stock analysis video. This is our JNPR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JNPR stock.
Juniper Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (4.1/5)
Our Juniper Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Juniper Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JNPR stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 18.1% for Juniper Networks.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12% (average) for Juniper Networks in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- JNPR stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.1 which is better than the industry average of 25.8.
- Juniper Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 13.3%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Juniper Networks at 12.7%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.4%.