Nordstrom Stock Analysis (NYSE:JWN)
Nordstrom Analysis Video
View Nordstrom stock analysis video. This is our JWN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for JWN stock.
Nordstrom, Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Nordstrom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nordstrom stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy JWN stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Nordstrom was 4.2% in 2017 Q4.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Nordstrom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.
- When compared with the Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for JWN stock is attractive.
- Nordstrom has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 40.1%.
- Nordstrom has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.9%.