Kohl's Stock Analysis (NYSE:KSS)
Kohl's Analysis Video
View Kohl's stock analysis video. This is our KSS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KSS stock.
Kohl's Corporation Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Kohl's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kohl's stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KSS stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.4 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 10.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for KSS stock versus Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
- Kohl's is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.98%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.1%.