Kohl's Stock Analysis (NYSE:KSS)
Kohl's Analysis Video
View Kohl's stock analysis video. This is our KSS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for KSS stock.
Kohl's Corporation Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Kohl's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Kohl's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy KSS stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- KSS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.4 which is better than the industry average of 19.5.
- When compared with the Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for KSS stock is attractive.
- Kohl's is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.81%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 4.2%.