Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global's average operating margin of 14.9% was exceptional.
- Liberty Global's dividend yield of 12.76% is attractive.
- Liberty Global has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.4%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- 2016 Q3 revenue growth of 0.6% YoY was meagre.
- Revenue growth of has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Liberty Global posted an average Net loss of -3.3% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.39, Liberty Global is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LBTYK stock.
- Liberty Global has a poor return on invested capital of 2.6%.
- Liberty Global has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -4.9%, indicating the company is not profitable.