Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global had a healthy average operating margin of 14.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- Liberty Global is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 13.45%.
- Liberty Global has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.4%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global salesgrew by a marginal 0.6% year over year in 2016 Q3.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- Over the last 12 months, Liberty Global had an average Net loss of -3.3%.
- Liberty Global is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.39.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LBTYK stock as the company has losses.
- Liberty Global has a poor return on invested capital of 2.6%.
- Liberty Global has a negative return on equity of -4.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.