Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global had a healthy average operating margin of 16.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- LBTYK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.4 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 13.18%.
- The LTM ROE of 15.8% for Liberty Global is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 28.3%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global revenue saw a decline of -1.7% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 11.5%.
- Liberty Global's LTM Net margins were poor at 11.2%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.96, Liberty Global is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- Liberty Global provides a low return on invested capital of 2.8%.