Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 40.3% for Liberty Global.
- The Liberty Global stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.1.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 12.5%.
- The LTM ROE of 15.7% for Liberty Global is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 23.2%.