Liberty Global Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LBTYK)
Liberty Global Analysis Video
View Liberty Global stock analysis video. This is our LBTYK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LBTYK stock.
Liberty Global plc - Class C Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (3/5)
Our Liberty Global stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liberty Global stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global had a healthy average operating margin of 16.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- The Liberty Global stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- Liberty Global's dividend yield of 13.18% is attractive.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Liberty Global at 15.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.3%.
Should you sell LBTYK stock?
- Liberty Global revenue saw a decline of -1.7% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth of 11.5% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Liberty Global's Net margins were poor at 11.2% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.96, Liberty Global is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- Liberty Global has a poor return on invested capital of 2.8%.