Limelight Networks Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LLNW)
Limelight Networks Analysis Video
View Limelight Networks stock analysis video. This is our LLNW analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LLNW stock.
Limelight Networks, Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Limelight Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limelight Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LLNW stock?
- When compared with the Internet Services industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.5 for LLNW stock is attractive.
Should you sell LLNW stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Limelight Networks posted an average operating loss margin of -43.1%.
- Limelight Networks posted an average Net loss of -42.1% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for LLNW stock.
- Limelight Networks has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -38%.
- Limelight Networks has a negative return on equity of -43.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -20.1%.