Limoneira Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Analysis Video
View Limoneira stock analysis video. This is our LMNR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Limoneira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limoneira stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- Limoneira sales grew by 33.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 33.6%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira had an unimpressive average operating margin of 4.9% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Limoneira posted a TTM Net margin of 8.2%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 69.3, LMNR stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Agricultural Operations industry average of 1.8, making LMNR stock expensive.
- Limoneira provides a low return on invested capital of 1.3%.
- Limoneira has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 6.5%.