Limoneira Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LMNR)
Limoneira Analysis Video
View Limoneira stock analysis video. This is our LMNR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LMNR stock.
Limoneira Company Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Limoneira stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Limoneira stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LMNR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Limoneira was 33.8% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 12.6%.
- Limoneira has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 33.6%.
Should you sell LMNR stock?
- Limoneira's TTM operating margin of 4.9% was rather poor.
- Limoneira posted a TTM Net margin of 8.2%.
- The LMNR stock currently trades at a PE of 66.8, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 22.2.
- LMNR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.4, which is a negative when compared to the Agricultural Operations industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Limoneira has a poor return on invested capital of 1.3%.