LivePerson Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LPSN)
LivePerson Analysis Video
View LivePerson stock analysis video. This is our LPSN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LPSN stock.
LivePerson, Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our LivePerson stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This LivePerson stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LPSN stock?
- LPSN stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.7 as against the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell LPSN stock?
- LivePerson revenue saw a decline of -5.1% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- LivePerson reported an average operating margin of -8.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- LivePerson registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LPSN stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -12.2%, which is a red flag.
- LivePerson has a negative return on equity of -16.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.