Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- LQDT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.8.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Liquidity Services sales declined by -1% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 2.4%.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.8% of the last 5 years.
- Liquidity Services registered a negative operating margin of -10.8% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Liquidity Services registered an average TTM Net loss of -18.9%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for LQDT stock.
- Liquidity Services's negative ROIC of -23.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -29.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.