Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- LQDT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.2%.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Liquidity Services sales shrank by -5.1% year-over-year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth of 2.4% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -0.8% of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Liquidity Services posted an average operating loss margin of -22.7%.
- Liquidity Services registered an average TTM Net loss of -15.7%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LQDT stock.
- Liquidity Services's negative ROIC of -41.2% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -22.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.