Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- When compared with the Auction Valuation services industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for LQDT stock is attractive.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Liquidity Services sales shrank by -1% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Liquidity Services posted an average operating loss margin of -10.8%.
- Liquidity Services posted an average Net loss of -18.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for LQDT stock.
- Liquidity Services has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -23.7%.
- Liquidity Services has a negative return on equity of -29.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.