Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- When compared with the Auction Valuation services industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for LQDT stock is attractive.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Liquidity Services reported an average operating margin of -10.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Liquidity Services registered an average TTM Net loss of -19.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LQDT stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -30.1%, which is a red flag.
- Liquidity Services has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -32.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -10.4%.