Liquidity Services Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:LQDT)
Liquidity Services Analysis Video
View Liquidity Services stock analysis video. This is our LQDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for LQDT stock.
Liquidity Services, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Liquidity Services stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Liquidity Services stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy LQDT stock?
- LQDT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell LQDT stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -2.4% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Liquidity Services posted an average operating loss margin of -10.9%.
- Over the last 12 months, Liquidity Services had an average Net loss of -19.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for LQDT stock as the company has losses.
- Liquidity Services's negative ROIC of -30.1% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -32.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- Liquidity Services has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.4%.