Macy's Stock Analysis (NYSE:M)
Macy's Analysis Video
View Macy's stock analysis video. This is our M analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for M stock.
Macy's Inc Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our Macy's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Macy's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy M stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- The Macy's stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.5.
- When compared with the Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average PS ratio of 0.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for M stock is attractive.
- Macy's is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.98%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Macy's at 17%.