Macy's Stock Analysis (NYSE:M)
Macy's Analysis Video
View Macy's stock analysis video. This is our M analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for M stock.
Macy's Inc Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Macy's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Macy's stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy M stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.1 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 18.4.
- When compared with the Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for M stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.32%.
- Macy's has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.4%.