Macy's Stock Analysis (NYSE:M)
Macy's Analysis Video
View Macy's stock analysis video. This is our M analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for M stock.
Macy's Inc Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Macy's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Macy's stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy M stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.1 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 19.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for M stock versus Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
- Macy's's dividend yield of 5.12% is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.4%.