Macy's Stock Analysis (NYSE:M)
Macy's Analysis Video
View Macy's stock analysis video. This is our M analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for M stock.
Macy's Inc Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Macy's stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Macy's stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy M stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 0.1%.
- M stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.4 which is better than the industry average of 19.7.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for M stock versus Retail-Regional Dept stores industry average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.46%.
- The LTM ROE of 17% for Macy's is attractive.