Mattel Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MAT)
Mattel Analysis Video
View Mattel stock analysis video. This is our MAT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MAT stock.
Mattel, Inc. Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Mattel stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mattel stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MAT stock?
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 5.15%.
- The LTM ROE of 14.5% for Mattel is attractive.
Should you sell MAT stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Mattel has a debt/equity ratio of 1.01, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.8%.