Mobileye Stock Analysis (NYSE:MBLY)
Mobileye Analysis Video
View Mobileye stock analysis video. This is our MBLY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MBLY stock.
Mobileye NV Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Mobileye stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Mobileye stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MBLY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Mobileye was 45.6% in 2016 Q4.
- Mobileye had a healthy average operating margin of 33.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 30.3% for Mobileye.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income.
- Mobileye generates a high return on invested capital of 32.1%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Mobileye at 18%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 48.1%.
Should you sell MBLY stock?
- MBLY stock is trading at a PE ratio of 135.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 37.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Electricals Misc Components industry average multiple of 2.6.