McDonalds Stock Analysis (NYSE:MCD)
McDonalds Analysis Video
View McDonalds stock analysis video. This is our MCD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MCD stock.
McDonald's Corporation Stock Rating (2.8/5)
Our McDonalds stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This McDonalds stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MCD stock?
- McDonalds had a healthy average operating margin of 31.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.9% (average) for McDonalds in the Trailing Twelve Months.
Should you sell MCD stock?
- McDonalds sales shrank by -4.9% year-over-year in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- MCD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.3, which is a negative when compared to the Retail-Food and Restaurants industry average multiple of 0.8.