MDC Partners Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Analysis Video
View MDC Partners stock analysis video. This is our MDCA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDCA stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our MDC Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MDC Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 9.4% over the last 5 years.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for MDCA stock versus Advertising Marketing Services industry average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- MDC Partners's dividend yield of 9.07% is attractive.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners had a poor average operating margin of 4.1% over the last 4 quarters.
- MDC Partners posted an average Net loss of -4.3% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for MDCA stock.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -5.2%.