MDC Partners Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Analysis Video
View MDC Partners stock analysis video. This is our MDCA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDCA stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our MDC Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MDC Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for MDCA stock is attractive.
- MDC Partners's dividend yield of 9.6% is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 21%.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners had a poor average operating margin of 1.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- MDC Partners registered an average TTM Net loss of -6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for MDCA stock as the company has losses.