MDC Partners Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MDCA)
MDC Partners Analysis Video
View MDC Partners stock analysis video. This is our MDCA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDCA stock.
MDC Partners Inc Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our MDC Partners stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MDC Partners stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDCA stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 9.4%.
- When compared with the Advertising Marketing Services industry average PS ratio of 1.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for MDCA stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 12.54%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 21%.
Should you sell MDCA stock?
- MDC Partners had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.5% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- MDC Partners registered an average TTM Net loss of -6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for MDCA stock.
- MDC Partners provides a low return on invested capital of 2.1%.