Medtronic Stock Analysis (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Analysis Video
View Medtronic stock analysis video. This is our MDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDT stock.
Medtronic PLC Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Medtronic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Medtronic stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDT stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 17.2% for Medtronic.
- Net margins came in at average 13.5% for Medtronic over the last twelve months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.5 times the net income.
- The Medtronic stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.8.
- Medtronic has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.1%
- The LTM ROE of 7.8% for Medtronic is attractive.
- Medtronic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.2%.