Medtronic Stock Analysis (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Analysis Video
View Medtronic stock analysis video. This is our MDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDT stock.
Medtronic PLC Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Medtronic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Medtronic stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDT stock?
- Medtronic had a healthy average operating margin of 18.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.6% for Medtronic.
- MDT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.9 which is better than the industry average of 21.9.
- Medtronic generates a high return on invested capital of 6.5%.
- Medtronic has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 8.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.4%.