Medtronic Stock Analysis (NYSE:MDT)
Medtronic Analysis Video
View Medtronic stock analysis video. This is our MDT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MDT stock.
Medtronic PLC Stock Rating (3.6/5)
Our Medtronic stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Medtronic stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MDT stock?
- Medtronic's average operating margin of 17.2% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.5% for Medtronic.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Medtronic's return on invested capital of 6.1% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Medtronic at 7.8%.
- Medtronic has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.2%.