MeetMe Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MEET)
MeetMe Analysis Video
View MeetMe stock analysis video. This is our MEET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MEET stock.
MeetMe Inc Stock Rating (4.6/5)
Our MeetMe stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MeetMe stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- MeetMe's revenue growth came in at 20.1% in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- MeetMe's average operating margin of 25.4% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 63.6% (average) for MeetMe in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0, MeetMe is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- MeetMe has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.8%
- MeetMe has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 35.5%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 34.2%.
Should you sell MEET stock?
- MEET stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.4.