MeetMe Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MEET)
MeetMe Analysis Video
View MeetMe stock analysis video. This is our MEET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MEET stock.
MeetMe Inc Stock Rating (4.7/5)
Our MeetMe stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MeetMe stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for MeetMe was 20.1% in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 55.3% over the last 5 years.
- MeetMe's average operating margin of 25.4% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 63.6% for MeetMe.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, MeetMe has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- The MeetMe stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- MeetMe has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for MeetMe at 35.5%.
- MeetMe has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 34.2%.