MeetMe Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MEET)
MeetMe Analysis Video
View MeetMe stock analysis video. This is our MEET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MEET stock.
MeetMe Inc Stock Rating (4.5/5)
Our MeetMe stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MeetMe stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MEET stock?
- MeetMe sales grew by 47% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 45.1%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.1% for MeetMe.
- Net margins came in at average 60.8% for MeetMe over the last twelve months.
- MeetMe has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.
- MEET stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.7 which is better than the industry average of 25.8.
- MeetMe's return on invested capital of 10.3% is good.
- MeetMe has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 33.1%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 31.5%.
Should you sell MEET stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.