Modine Manufacturing Stock Analysis (NYSE:MOD)
Modine Manufacturing Analysis Video
View Modine Manufacturing stock analysis video. This is our MOD analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MOD stock.
Modine Manufacturing Co. Stock Rating (1.1/5)
Our Modine Manufacturing stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Modine Manufacturing stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MOD stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, Modine Manufacturing is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Auto-Tires-Trucks sector.
Should you sell MOD stock?
- Modine Manufacturing salesgrew by a marginal 0.3% year over year in 2017 Q1.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.7%.
- The company has a low free cash flow yield of 2.12%.