MOXIAN INC Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MOXC)
MOXIAN INC Analysis Video
View MOXIAN INC stock analysis video. This is our MOXC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MOXC stock.
MOXIAN INC Stock Rating (0.9/5)
Our MOXIAN INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MOXIAN INC stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell MOXC stock?
- MOXIAN INC sales shrank by 0% year-over-year in 2017 Q1.
- MOXIAN INC reported an average operating margin of -44566.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, MOXIAN INC had an average Net loss of -46033.3%.
- MOXC stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6791.2, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.
- MOXIAN INC's negative ROIC of -311.9% indicates operational inefficiency.
- MOXIAN INC has a negative return on equity of -326%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -30600%.