MSG Networks Stock Analysis (NYSE:MSGN)
MSG Networks Analysis Video
View MSG Networks stock analysis video. This is our MSGN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MSGN stock.
MSG Networks Inc Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our MSG Networks stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This MSG Networks stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MSGN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 46.1% for MSG Networks.
- LTM Net margins were good at 25.2% for MSG Networks.
- The MSG Networks stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.1. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 20.
- MSG Networks is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 230.87%.
- MSG Networks generates a high return on invested capital of 88.3%.
- MSG Networks has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 32%.
Should you sell MSGN stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Movie-TV Production-Distribution industry average multiple of 1.5.