ArcelorMittal Stock Analysis (NYSE:MT)
ArcelorMittal Analysis Video
View ArcelorMittal stock analysis video. This is our MT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MT stock.
ArcelorMittal SA (ADR) Stock Rating (1.5/5)
Our ArcelorMittal stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ArcelorMittal stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.44, ArcelorMittal is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- MT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Steel-Producers industry average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell MT stock?
- ArcelorMittal sales declined by -6.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- ArcelorMittal reported an average operating margin of -3.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, ArcelorMittal had an average Net loss of -9.4%.
- ArcelorMittal's negative ROIC of -2.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -17% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has an anaemic Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 1.7%.