ArcelorMittal Stock Analysis (NYSE:MT)
ArcelorMittal Analysis Video
View ArcelorMittal stock analysis video. This is our MT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MT stock.
ArcelorMittal SA (ADR) Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our ArcelorMittal stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This ArcelorMittal stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MT stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.42, ArcelorMittal is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Basic Materials sector.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.1 times the net income.
- MT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.1 which is better than the industry average of 23.8.
- When compared with the Steel-Producers industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for MT stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 5.8% for ArcelorMittal is attractive.