Micron Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:MU)
Micron Analysis Video
View Micron stock analysis video. This is our MU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for MU stock.
Micron Technology, Inc. Stock Rating (1.9/5)
Our Micron stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Micron stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy MU stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 8.6%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 6.3 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
Should you sell MU stock?
- Micron registered an average TTM Net loss of -2.3%.
- Micron is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.74.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 284.3, MU stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.7.
- Micron has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -2.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.2%.