NACCO Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:NC)
NACCO Industries Analysis Video
View NACCO Industries stock analysis video. This is our NC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NC stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our NACCO Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NACCO Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- NC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9.2 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- NC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Appliances Household industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.5%.
Should you sell NC stock?
- Sales declined by -23.8% annually over the last 5 years.
- NACCO Industries's TTM operating margin of 4.9% was rather poor.