NACCO Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:NC)
NACCO Industries Analysis Video
View NACCO Industries stock analysis video. This is our NC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NC stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our NACCO Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NACCO Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NC stock?
- NC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.6 which is better than the industry average of 18.9.
- NC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Appliances Household industry average multiple of 1.3.
- NACCO Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 13.9%.
Should you sell NC stock?
- Revenue growth of -19.4% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- NACCO Industries had a poor average operating margin of 4.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- NACCO Industries is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.77.