NACCO Industries Stock Analysis (NYSE:NC)
NACCO Industries Analysis Video
View NACCO Industries stock analysis video. This is our NC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NC stock.
NACCO Industries, Inc. Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our NACCO Industries stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NACCO Industries stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NC stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.
- When compared with the Appliances Household industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for NC stock is attractive.
- NACCO Industries has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 12.6%.
Should you sell NC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- NACCO Industries's TTM operating margin of 2.1% was rather poor.
- NACCO Industries has a poor return on invested capital of 4%.