National CineMedia Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NCMI)
National CineMedia Analysis Video
View National CineMedia stock analysis video. This is our NCMI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NCMI stock.
National CineMedia, Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our National CineMedia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This National CineMedia stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NCMI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for National CineMedia was 4.5% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 0.6%.
- National CineMedia had a healthy average operating margin of 38.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- National CineMedia is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 7.02%.
- National CineMedia's return on invested capital of 18.2% is good.
- National CineMedia has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 27.2%.
Should you sell NCMI stock?
- NCMI stock is trading at a PE ratio of 29.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.9.