Netflix Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NFLX)
Netflix Analysis Video
View Netflix stock analysis video. This is our NFLX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NFLX stock.
Netflix, Inc. Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Netflix stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Netflix stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NFLX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Netflix was 31.7% in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of .
Should you sell NFLX stock?
- Netflix's TTM operating margin of 3.5% was rather poor.
- Netflix's LTM Net margins were poor at 2%.
- Netflix has a debt/equity ratio of 0.94, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The NFLX stock currently trades at a PE of 393.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.1.
- NFLX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7, which is a negative when compared to the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.5.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -21.4%.