Nektar Therapeutics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NKTR)
Nektar Therapeutics Analysis Video
View Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis video. This is our NKTR analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NKTR stock.
Nektar Therapeutics Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Nektar Therapeutics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nektar Therapeutics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NKTR stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 18.3%.
Should you sell NKTR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Nektar Therapeutics posted an average operating loss margin of -68.2%.
- Nektar Therapeutics registered an average TTM Net loss of -92.8%.
- Nektar Therapeutics has a debt/equity ratio of 2.82, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NKTR stock as the company has losses.
- NKTR stock is trading at a PS multiple of 21.8, which is a negative when compared to the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 4.7.
- Nektar Therapeutics's negative ROIC of -118.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -147%.