Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- Nokia sales grew by 81.2% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- The Nokia stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 21.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.8.
- When compared with the Wireless Equipment industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for NOK stock is attractive.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by -13.2% annually over the last 5 years.
- Nokia reported an average operating margin of -4.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Nokia registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- Nokia has a debt/equity ratio of 0.19, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Nokia's negative ROIC of -4.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -3.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.