Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Nokia was 81.2% in 2016 Q4.
- NOK stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 21.6 which is better than the industry average of 25.8.
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Wireless Equipment industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -13.2% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Nokia posted an average operating loss margin of -4.7%.
- Nokia registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- Nokia is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.19.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.4%, which is a red flag.
- Nokia has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.7%, indicating the company is not profitable.