Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- Nokia's revenue growth came in at 81.2% in 2016 Q4.
- The price to earnings multiple of 20.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.5.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for NOK stock versus Wireless Equipment industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- Sales declined by annually over the last 5 years.
- Nokia reported an average operating margin of -4.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Nokia registered an average TTM Net loss of -3%.
- Nokia's negative ROIC of -4.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Nokia has a negative return on equity of -3.7%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.