Nokia Stock Analysis (NYSE:NOK)
Nokia Analysis Video
View Nokia stock analysis video. This is our NOK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NOK stock.
Nokia Corp (ADR) Stock Rating (2.2/5)
Our Nokia stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nokia stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NOK stock?
- Nokia sales grew by 94.6% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.2.
- NOK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Wireless Equipment industry average multiple of 2.4.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.2%.
Should you sell NOK stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of in sales over the last 5 years.
- Nokia registered a negative operating margin of -4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Nokia has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.8%.