NQ MOBILE INC Stock Analysis (NYSE:NQ)
NQ MOBILE INC Analysis Video
View NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis video. This is our NQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NQ stock.
NQ MOBILE INC Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our NQ MOBILE INC stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NQ MOBILE INC stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NQ stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 61.6% over the last 5 years.
- The price to earnings multiple of 9 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1 for NQ stock versus Internet Services industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell NQ stock?
- Over the last twelve months, NQ MOBILE INC posted an average operating loss margin of -5.9%.
- NQ MOBILE INC's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.28, NQ MOBILE INC is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- NQ MOBILE INC has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -3%.