NutriSystem Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NTRI)
NutriSystem Analysis Video
View NutriSystem stock analysis video. This is our NTRI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NTRI stock.
NutriSystem Inc. Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our NutriSystem stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NutriSystem stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NTRI stock?
- NutriSystem's revenue growth came in at 20.7% in 2016 Q4.
- NutriSystem's return on invested capital of 70.7% is good.
- NutriSystem has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 44.3%.
Should you sell NTRI stock?
- The NTRI stock currently trades at a PE of 44.8, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 20.9.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average multiple of 1.6.
- NutriSystem has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -8.8%.