NVIDIA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDA)
NVIDIA Analysis Video
View NVIDIA stock analysis video. This is our NVDA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDA stock.
NVIDIA Corporation Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our NVIDIA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NVIDIA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVDA stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for NVIDIA was 55.1% in 2017 Q4.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 28% for NVIDIA.
- Net margins came in at average 23.8% for NVIDIA over the last twelve months.
- NVIDIA has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 254.4%
- The LTM ROE of 34% for NVIDIA is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 30.9%.
Should you sell NVDA stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.49, NVIDIA is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- NVDA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 40.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 8.6, which is higher in comparison to the Semiconductor-General industry average of 2.6, making NVDA stock expensive.