NVIDIA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDA)
NVIDIA Analysis Video
View NVIDIA stock analysis video. This is our NVDA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDA stock.
NVIDIA Corporation Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our NVIDIA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This NVIDIA stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA's revenue growth came in at 53.6% in 2017 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.6% for NVIDIA.
- Net margins came in at average 19.5% for NVIDIA over the last twelve months.
- NVIDIA has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 76.9%
- The LTM ROE of 26.1% for NVIDIA is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 21%.
Should you sell NVDA stock?
- NVIDIA has a debt/equity ratio of 0.57, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 50.3, NVDA stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.5.
- NVDA stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.9, which is a negative when compared to the Semiconductor-General industry average multiple of 2.4.