Novadaq Technologies Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDQ)
Novadaq Technologies Analysis Video
View Novadaq Technologies stock analysis video. This is our NVDQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDQ stock.
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Novadaq Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Novadaq Technologies stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell NVDQ stock?
- Novadaq Technologies reported an average operating margin of -67.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Novadaq Technologies posted an average Net loss of -66.1% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for NVDQ stock as the company has losses.
- Novadaq Technologies's negative ROIC of -63.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -39.1% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -48.4%.