Novadaq Technologies Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NVDQ)
Novadaq Technologies Analysis Video
View Novadaq Technologies stock analysis video. This is our NVDQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NVDQ stock.
Novadaq Technologies Inc. Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Novadaq Technologies stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Novadaq Technologies stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NVDQ stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Novadaq Technologies was 30% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 44.1%.
Should you sell NVDQ stock?
- Novadaq Technologies reported an average operating margin of -52.6% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Novadaq Technologies registered an average TTM Net loss of -55.3%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for NVDQ stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -76%, which is a red flag.
- Novadaq Technologies has a negative return on equity of -30.9%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Novadaq Technologies has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -53.3%.