Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3.4/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Nexstar Broadcasting was 22.6% in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- Nexstar Broadcasting's average operating margin of 25.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.4% (average) for Nexstar Broadcasting in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.7 times the net income.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nexstar Broadcasting at 73.2%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.5%.