Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- Nexstar Broadcasting sales grew by 22.8% year on year in 2016 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 29.2% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 26% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.3% (average) for Nexstar Broadcasting in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.1 times the net income.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Nexstar Broadcasting at 51.2%.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 25.4%.