Nexstar Broadcasting Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:NXST)
Nexstar Broadcasting Analysis Video
View Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis video. This is our NXST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for NXST stock.
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Nexstar Broadcasting stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Nexstar Broadcasting stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy NXST stock?
- Nexstar Broadcasting sales grew by 22.6% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of .
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.1% for Nexstar Broadcasting.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.4% (average) for Nexstar Broadcasting in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 73.2%.
- Nexstar Broadcasting has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 20.5%.