Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.9% for Omnicom.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.8 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.
- Omnicom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 19.6%
- The LTM ROE of 39.2% for Omnicom is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 18.1%.