Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- Omnicom had a healthy average operating margin of 13% over the last 4 quarters.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.6 times the net income.
- The Omnicom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.3.
- Omnicom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.7%
- The LTM ROE of 40.7% for Omnicom is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 36.5%.