Omnicom Stock Analysis (NYSE:OMC)
Omnicom Analysis Video
View Omnicom stock analysis video. This is our OMC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OMC stock.
Omnicom Group Inc. Stock Rating (3.7/5)
Our Omnicom stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Omnicom stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OMC stock?
- Omnicom's average operating margin of 13% was exceptional.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 4.6 times the net income.
- The Omnicom stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 17.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.8.
- Omnicom has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 20.7%
- The LTM ROE of 40.7% for Omnicom is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 36.5%.