Oracle Stock Analysis (NYSE:ORCL)
Oracle Analysis Video
View Oracle stock analysis video. This is our ORCL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ORCL stock.
Oracle Corporation Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Oracle stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Oracle stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ORCL stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 33.7% for Oracle.
- Net margins came in at average 23.8% for Oracle over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.7.
- Oracle generates a high return on invested capital of 21.1%.
- The LTM ROE of 18.4% for Oracle is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 24.5%.
Should you sell ORCL stock?
- Oracle has a debt/equity ratio of 1.06, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- ORCL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.9, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.6.