Overstock.com Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:OSTK)
Overstock.com Analysis Video
View Overstock.com stock analysis video. This is our OSTK analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for OSTK stock.
Overstock.com, Inc. Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Overstock.com stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Overstock.com stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy OSTK stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.3%.
- OSTK stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.7.
Should you sell OSTK stock?
- Overstock.com had an unimpressive average operating margin of 0.4% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Overstock.com's Net margins were poor at 0.7% in the last twelve months.
- Overstock.com has a debt/equity ratio of 0.34, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.3%.