Pandora Media Stock Analysis (NYSE:P)
Pandora Media Analysis Video
View Pandora Media stock analysis video. This is our P analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for P stock.
Pandora Media Inc Stock Rating (1.7/5)
Our Pandora Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Pandora Media stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy P stock?
- Pandora Media's revenue growth came in at 16.8% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 38.2%.
- When compared with the Internet Services industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for P stock is attractive.
Should you sell P stock?
- Pandora Media reported an average operating margin of -23% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Pandora Media posted an average Net loss of -24.8% in the last twelve months.
- Pandora Media is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.62.
- PE ratio is meaningless for P stock as the company has losses.
- Pandora Media has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -48.9%.
- A negative ROE of -53.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.1%.