POSCO Stock Analysis (NYSE:PKX)
POSCO Analysis Video
View POSCO stock analysis video. This is our PKX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PKX stock.
POSCO (ADR) Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our POSCO stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This POSCO stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PKX stock?
- POSCO has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Basic Materials sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.37.
- When compared with the Steel-Producers industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for PKX stock is attractive.
Should you sell PKX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of of the last 5 years.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 81.1, PKX stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.6.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 1.3%.