Perrigo Stock Analysis (NYSE:PRGO)
Perrigo Analysis Video
View Perrigo stock analysis video. This is our PRGO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PRGO stock.
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.7/5)
Our Perrigo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Perrigo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PRGO stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.5.
- PRGO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.8 as against the Medical Products industry average multiple of 4.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.4%.
Should you sell PRGO stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 14.7% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Perrigo registered a negative operating margin of -46.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Perrigo posted an average Net loss of -26.6% in the last twelve months.
- Perrigo is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.65.
- Perrigo has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -12.7%.
- Perrigo has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -15.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.