Perrigo Stock Analysis (NYSE:PRGO)
Perrigo Analysis Video
View Perrigo stock analysis video. This is our PRGO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PRGO stock.
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Perrigo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Perrigo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PRGO stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.5.
- When compared with the Medical Products industry average PS ratio of 4.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.1 for PRGO stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.4%.
Should you sell PRGO stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of .
- Over the last twelve months, Perrigo posted an average operating loss margin of -46.5%.
- Over the last 12 months, Perrigo had an average Net loss of -26.6%.
- Perrigo has a debt/equity ratio of 0.65, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- Perrigo has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -12.7%.
- A negative ROE of -15.3% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.