Paypal Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:PYPL)
Paypal Analysis Video
View Paypal stock analysis video. This is our PYPL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PYPL stock.
Paypal Holdings Inc Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our Paypal stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Paypal stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PYPL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Paypal was 16.6% in 2016 Q4.
- Paypal had a healthy average operating margin of 14.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 12.9% (average) for Paypal in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Paypal's return on invested capital of 14.5% is good.
- Paypal has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 10%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.9%.
Should you sell PYPL stock?
- PYPL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.8, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Software industry average multiple of 2.6.