QuinStreet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:QNST)
QuinStreet Analysis Video
View QuinStreet stock analysis video. This is our QNST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QNST stock.
QuinStreet Inc Stock Rating (2/5)
Our QuinStreet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This QuinStreet stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy QNST stock?
- QNST stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Internet Services-Delivery industry average multiple of 2.6.
Should you sell QNST stock?
- QuinStreet salesgrew by a marginal 1% year over year in 2017 Q2.
- Sales declined by -5.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, QuinStreet posted an average operating loss margin of -6.7%.
- QuinStreet registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for QNST stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -20.4%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -13.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- QuinStreet has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 1%.