B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (3.1/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- B Riley Financial sales grew by 167.8% year on year in 2016 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.7%.
- B Riley Financial's average operating margin of 13.6% was exceptional.
- B Riley Financial's return on invested capital of 15.4% is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 30.5%.
Should you sell RILY stock?
- RILY stock is trading at a PE ratio of 32.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 21.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.8.