B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- B Riley Financial's revenue growth came in at 167.8% in 2016 Q3.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of over the last 5 years.
- B Riley Financial had a healthy average operating margin of 13.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- B Riley Financial generates a high return on invested capital of 15.4%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 30.5%.
Should you sell RILY stock?
- RILY stock is trading at a PE ratio of 37.1, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is higher in comparison to the Auction Valuation services industry average of 1.7, making RILY stock expensive.