B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (4.4/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for B Riley Financial was 371.6% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.5%.
- B Riley Financial had a healthy average operating margin of 25.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.18, B Riley Financial has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.9.
- B Riley Financial has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 54.9%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for B Riley Financial at 16.6%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 55.8%.