B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.7%.
- B Riley Financial has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 55.8%.
Should you sell RILY stock?
- B Riley Financial's LTM Net margins were poor at 0.8%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 406.7, RILY stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Auction Valuation services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for B Riley Financial is not so attractive at 0.5%.