RigNet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RNET)
RigNet Analysis Video
View RigNet stock analysis video. This is our RNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RNET stock.
RigNet Inc Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our RigNet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This RigNet stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RNET stock?
- The lower PS ratio 1.6 for RNET stock versus Wireless Non-US industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 26.4%.
Should you sell RNET stock?
- RigNet had a low YoY revenue growth of 1.1% in the 2016 Q4.
- RigNet reported an average operating margin of -1.1% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- RigNet registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.1%.
- RigNet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.55, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for RNET stock.
- RigNet has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1%.
- A negative ROE of -9.5% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.