Boston Beer Stock Analysis (NYSE:SAM)
Boston Beer Analysis Video
View Boston Beer stock analysis video. This is our SAM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SAM stock.
Boston Beer Co Inc Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our Boston Beer stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Boston Beer stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SAM stock?
- Boston Beer had a healthy average operating margin of 14.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.3% for Boston Beer.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0, Boston Beer has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.1 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- SAM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 21.9 which is better than the industry average of 24.1.
- Boston Beer generates a high return on invested capital of 22.8%.
- Boston Beer has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.8%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.8%.
Should you sell SAM stock?
- Revenue growth of 12.9% has been weak over the last 5 years.