Shopify Stock Analysis (NYSE:SHOP)
Shopify Analysis Video
View Shopify stock analysis video. This is our SHOP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SHOP stock.
Shopify Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our Shopify stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Shopify stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell SHOP stock?
- Shopify registered a negative operating margin of -9.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Shopify posted an average Net loss of -9.1% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SHOP stock as the company has losses.
- SHOP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 16.1, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -171.4%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -12.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.4%.