Shire Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:SHPG)
Shire Analysis Video
View Shire stock analysis video. This is our SHPG analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SHPG stock.
Shire PLC (ADR) Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Shire stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Shire stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SHPG stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Shire was 121.8% in 2016 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 21.7%.
- Shire had a healthy average operating margin of 8.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 2.9% for Shire over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The Shire stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.
- Shire has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 23.8%.